♥ My Top 10 Products under £10 ♥

Leave a Comment
Today we are going to be talking a about some really good products that are a lot cheaper than some of the high end products out there. So today's post is going to be a Top 10 makeup products under £10 let me know if you want a some more installments of this series. I will be doing a few short reviews however if I have a previous reviews I will link you start to them.

1. Rimmel Lash Accelerator (previous review)
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Bad to the Bronze (previous review)
3. Makeup Revolution Awesome Metal Eyeshadow in Rose Gold I have heard this is a dupe of Stila's Magnificent Metal in Kitten. It's a beautiful all over the lid shade or just an inner corner highlight.
4. Revlon Photoready Eye Primer, this makes my eyeshadow stay on all day it's a skin coloured so it doesn't affect the eye shadows we apply after.
5. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain (previous review)
6. Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose (previous review)
7. TopShop Lipstick in Brighton Rock I got this for my birthday and I haven't stopped using it since it's a beautiful pink shade. The TopShop lipsticks are great as they have long lasting power also I personally think that they have the best packaging at drugstore prices.
8. Kiko Ultra Glossy Stylo Lipsticks in the shade 805 - Strawberry Pink, they smell like vanilla even more so than Mac lipsticks. They are not extremely pigmented which sometimes can be nice if you have a dramatic eye look.
9. Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 palette which is  great dupe of the Naked palette from Urban Decay so I would definitely recommend this if your on a budget.
10. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade 1 this is great because its a full coverage concealer and great for under the eyes or on blemishes.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig