♥ October Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
Another month has passed and its time for another monthly haul there isn't much this month as I spent most the time in Lesotho. But here we go.
I bought an A5 sketch book from eBay (here) which was originally black but of course I had to cover it in washi tape. I used it as bit of a memory book in Lesotho and got all the people who went with me to write a little message in it for me.
I also bought these pore strips on eBay (here) I did forget to take a picture of it before I used it but I thought they were really good and really helped the blackhead on my heads to go down a lot. 
I bought a couple of things while I was in duty free firstly I bought Paul Smith's Rose perfume eau de parfum, I'm so glad I bought it as whenever I spray it, it reminds me straight away of Lesotho.
On the way back I had some rand to use up and I saw YSL lipsticks were only 365 rand which is about £15 which shocked me and I thought I'd treat myself to one I bought shade 13.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig