♥ My Top 5 Lip Products for Spring ♥

2 comments
In a similar way to my top 5 nail polishes post I thought I would share with you my top 5 lipsticks. Please bare in mind this is just my personal favourites so they might not suit everyone.

My first favourite is the Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain in the shade LA Exclusive. This is actually quite similar in texture to the YSL Tint in oil. I haven't purchased one but I was lucky enough to try one on when I was in Selfridges a few weeks ago. The only difference is the smell but this is a lovely medium glossy pink.
Speaking of YSL my Rouge Volupte in the shade 29 Opera Rose is perfect for Spring and Summer wear. It nice and glossy and totally smooth on the lips, of the course the most important bit is that it smells like watermelon. 
After Christmas I'm kind of a little over reds however some days I don't want to wear a full on lip colour and for those days I love something like the Benefit balms and Maybelline Babylips. There nice and moisturising with just a hint of colour which is perfect for those no makeup kind of days.
Now I know what you are thinking Natural Collection is so cheap and horrible. But some of their products are really good, there lipsticks are really creamy. There not as long wearing as I would have hoped but I don't mind especially because these are only £1.99.
Finally. Yes I am still on the jumbo stick kick because I just think they are so easy to apply especially when your in a rush  or just in the go. I love this one in the shade Coquette, the laquer balms do have quite a lot of glitter in them so if you don't like that maybe go for a matte balm.

So that's my top 5 lip products I will be wearing for Spring. I hope it gave for some inspiration to go through your collection and pick out some lip products for Spring.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Great picks! I find Revlon lip products are so good for the price, dying to try their lip stains! and YSL are just consistent winners on so many levels!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved the Revlon lippies as they are so affordable and really good quality. But of course YSL lipsticks are such a luxury. Thanks for reading x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig