♥ Beauty Scenario Tag ♥

Leave a Comment
I'm going to do something different today in the form of a tag post let me know what you think and if I should do some more tag's.
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? I haven't used any of high end foundations yet but it is something I want to try in the future so let me know your recommendations. But my current favourite drugstore foundation is the Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation. 

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? I probably wouldn't approach it as it might be a bit awkward, however if I knew the interviewer I would tell her but I probably wouldn't bring it up. 
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? I would wear the YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in the shade 29 as its just so luxurious and it smells like watermelons. 

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? I'm currently in my teenage years so I will probably answering this question in the future and being like why the hell did I use that.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund. I'd probably do a because I'm not a person to complain like that because I feel like I wouldn't have enough confidence to say anything also I'm kind of thinking wouldn't you notice something someone cutting your hair up to there ?
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag? I would take the makeup revolution iconic one palette as there is a nice mixture of matte shades and shimmer shades and probably very colour you would need for a nice neutral eye. 
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? Definitely my YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick because girl that is an expensive lipstick. 
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs. It depends what friend it was. First of all I wouldn't really lend by makeup out because I take pride in my makeup collection. I would probably just ask them to repurchase it or if they had acknowledged what they had done then I would have probably just forgiven them. 
Thanks for reading. Let me know if you want to see more tag posts and see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig