♥ My Top 5 Nail Polishes for Spring ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going to share with you my top 5 Nail Polishes for Spring, I tried to include a few different colours then there will be something for everyone.
My first favourite is the Essie Nail Polish in the shade Bikini So Teeny which a favourite of a lot of people on the internet. It's a medium blue shade with a beautiful blue shimmer running through it.
Of there had to be one of the Barry M Gelly Paints this particular one is in the shade Sugar Apple which is a lovely mint green shade. I especially love to use it as a accent nail. 
Another one of the Barry M Gelly Paints which I love to use with Sugar Apple is called Dragons Egg, I love to use this over all my nail then put Sugar Apple on my ring finger. Sometimes I like to put some dots on my ring finger with the Dragons Egg shade.
I love this Ciate mini that I got in advent calendar in the shade Kiss Chase its a lovely medium pink that is slightly neon. It's beautiful paired with a light blue polish. 
Finally the Models Own Banana Split polish is such a pretty pastel yellow which is perfect for just coming into Spring

So that's my personal top 5 nail polishes for Spring. I would love to hear some of your favourites in the comments below.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig