♥ What's on my iPhone ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I thought I would share with you what's on my iPhone because I love seeing these types of things as it inspires me to get some new apps and to organise my phone a bit more. I'm not going to list every single app that is on my phone because I just think that would be a little bit boring. So I will just mention some of my favourites.
 Firstly I thought I would show you my phone case because I'm in love with it. It's from eBay and I think it was around 1.50 so a complete bargain for such a pretty case.
 My lock screen is a really cute Tyler Oakley quote from his Facebook page. If you can't read it, it says: hi friends! if times are tough right now, just know i'm on your side and you can get through anything. also you look dang cute today.
 On my first page is all the apps that you don't really want on your phone but your not allowed to delete. So my most used ones on this page are the App Store, iTunes, Photos and Camera. Along the bottom I have Phone, Safari, Messages and Music.
This page is a few more of the apps your not allowed to delete and then my social media apps and a few apps to watch movies and TV programmes on. So my favourites are definitely Instagram, YouTube, Spotify and Snapchat.
My fianl page is not as full as the rest but its mostly got my games, shopping apps,photo editing apps and few randoms. My favourite game is definitely Geometry Dash. Rookie is the app that I will edit my Instagram photos on if a fancy a nice posh edited photo. One of my favourite apps is quite a nice new one but its WorkPack and it makes a collage out of the words you enter and its just really cute.

Hope you enjoyed seeing what was on my iPhone and I hope it inspires you to maybe purchase some new apps your just reorganise your phone.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig