♥ A Smallish Collective Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
Again recently I have been buying a few things and of course I wanted to show the stuff I have been buying lately so here we go.
So like a crazy women I went to debenhams and queue up for the Cinderella collection at MAC. I was in school while the Cinderella launch online and I got the email through and I immediately went on the website and it was all gone. So I went along to my local MAC and bought the Royal Ball lipstick which is a beautiful pinky nude colour and there will be a review coming soon. 
In a recent haul I mentioned I bought a MAC 224 dupe and I had bought a 217 dupe but it hadn't come yet. So here it is this cost me 99p which I think is an absolute bargain. It's obviously not as good quality as the MAC 217 but its not far off. I'd definitely recommend having a look on eBay for MAC brush dupes.  
My friend was having a clear out of her makeup and was letting everyone have a look through a big bag of makeup and I chose to have this Collection Glam Crystals in the shade Funk which is just a really pretty glitter liner. I thought I would look really nice in the summer over some black winged eye liner.
I bought a few things from Primark's home section firstly there was this sign that only cost me £2 and it reminded me of Los Angeles and me and my family are actually going to Los Angeles next year. So I thought it would be perfect to hang in my room.
Also from Primark's home section I bought this little star which was only a pound they also had a few other shapes like a star and an apple which I was going to buy to remind me of New York but I saw the star and it reminded me of when I was little and I asked my mum where my Granddad was (who had recently passed away) and she told me to look in the sky and look for the biggest star and that was my Granddad looking down on me.
And finally I bought these really cute postcards form Paperchase they were 60p each and my doctor for my anxiety said maybe ask some of my friends to write some little notes for me when I'm feeling nervous or anxious just to try and cheer my up. I thought these ones were really cute and weren't super expensive.

So that's it for this time I really need to start saving up for Los Angeles but I blame my friends for taking me to Meadowhall.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig