♥ Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Review ♥

Leave a Comment
A while ago I purchased the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in the shade Cement from the Outlet is cost me £14 which is pretty good to say that normal Bobbi Brown eyeshadows cost £20. Its exactly the same its just its in the old packaging, I saw this eyeshadow for the first time on Velvetgh0st's channel and thought it was so pretty and I had to buy it immediately so I went on the website and found out it cost £20 and I thought it was a little steep just for one eyeshadow. So I decided to forget about it for a while. Then my family and I went to Chesire Oaks for the day and naturally I had to go into the CCO and I was looking through the MAC and Bobbi Brown sections. Of course this eyeshadow was sat there and it was the last one. So I think it was meant to be.
Onto the eyeshadow I use the Revlon Photo ready primer under it and it does last all day even on my oily eyelids. It looks completely different on the eye to what it looks like in the pan, its just makes the most beautiful yet effortless eye. Even with the hefty £20 price tag I would definitely recommend this as you don't need anything else on the eye. This could literally be an everyday shadow that you could use with no effort needed.

Thanks for reading 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig