♥ Top 5 Nail Polishes for Summer ♥

Leave a Comment
As my Top 5 Nail Polishes for Spring went down so well I thought I would do the same thing for Summer so there we go.
Firstly is the Models Own Polish from the Polish for Tans in the shade Shades this is perfect for summer as it is neon and a lovely bright coral.

Next is the Barry M Gelly polish in the shade Green Berry I was in love with this shade last year if you prefer the Models Own consistency their HyperGel collection they have a shade called Turquoise Gloss and it is the exact same. 
Speaking of the HyperGel Collection this is my favourite colour out of all of them. It is in the shade Cornflower Gleam and its the perfect Cornflower Blue that I love all year round but especially in the summer.
I love a bit of silver in the summer time and this one is the Ciate one in the shade Fit for a queen. I love this one as it's a lovely metallic shade fit for any occasion, the Ciate formula is a great one not the best for chips but dry very quick and never streaky.
One of my favourite collections from Models Own has to be the Ice Neon Collection as they are semi-matte and are so quick to dry. And they are are neon they are perfect for a summer nail option. This particular shade is Bubblegum.

So there are my personal top 5 picks for summer nail polishes.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig