♥ Collective Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
So once agin I've been buying way too much and its time to show you what I've been buying.
I was reading about reducing stress and every single website said that colouring helped a lot so I started researching some adult colouring books and this look like a really good one I got mine from WHSmiths.
I bought some more washi tape from paperchase during there sale they were wrapped up beautifully but I was to excited and ripped them open to start playing with them in my planner.
I ran out of my Shampoo and Conditioner however when I went to repurchase my Vo5 Smoothly does it I couldn't find it in Boots or Superdrug so I thought I'd try this one which is made for mid-length hair prone to split ends which described my hair perfectly.
I needed a few cards so I went to the Card Factory and found these lovely cards that were 7 for £1 which I thought was an absolute bargain for such beautifully designed cards.

So that's it let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you thought of them.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig