♥ Spring Empties ♥

Leave a Comment
I've been wanting to do a empties series for a while so today I going to share with you my Spring Empties.
 Firstly is a lot of Shampoo and Conditioner this is my all time favourite type its the Vo5 Smoothly Does it range and it smells incredible as well as helping my hair grow. I am currently trying a new one as I couldn't find this one in boot last time I was out so I will let you know how that one goes. 
Carrying on with hair I also used up some of my favourite dry shampoo which is the batiste one I did use up a few more cans of this however I forgot to keep them to show you.
 As far as skincare goes I used up one of my favourite moisturiser which is the Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing rich moisturiser which I mentioned in my Skincare routine which you can read here.
 I used up The Body Shop Cranberry Joy shower gel which was from Christmas which smelt really nice. I also used up one of the Gingerbread ones but I used it Jamaica and didn't bring it back. I'm currently using the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Crush which is my favourite for the summer months.
 And finally I've used up this beautiful candle that I got for Christmas thats from Primark. It burnt really well, was in a lovely vanilla scent and gave a good throw to say how cheap it was.

So that's my Spring empties I hope you enjoyed and let me know whether you want me to carry this series on.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig