♥ Karolina's Krafts Review ♥

2 comments
I hauled these stickers a few weeks ago and since as I have been trying them out for the last few weeks. I thought it would be time for me to do a review on them.

I use these stickers in my planner from Paperchase I hauled it here, These stickers are from Karolina's Krafts which is a lovely little store on Etsy run by the amazing Karolina. She has a lovely range of stickers which are reasonably priced for Etsy stickers. Everything is made to order so they did take around two weeks to get to me but I personally I think that is really good as I do live in the UK and shipping from America always does take a week or two. One thing I would say about the shipping it is quite expensive but she does send it first class and tracked. It came in a padded envelope and all the stickers came on cardboard for stability so they didn't come bent. So far as the sticker go you have two options matte or glossy, I chose matte for my order as they are removable and can be wrote on. If you want to know what I plan on using each sticker for check out my haul. But over all I think these stickers are totally worth the money and if you are into planning definitely check her out.

These stickers were very kindly gifted to me by the company but this post is not sponsored and all my opinions are my own 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I read this post the other day but couldn't comment from my phone... I have some Karolina's Krafts stickers and you're right... They're worth the money! :-) I use the little laundry baskets and money stickers most!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're amazing and she is so kind and thoughtful xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig