♥ My Holy Grail Mascaras ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm here with another installment of my "Holy Grail" series, so today I'm here to share my holy mascaras. I have five mascaras to share with you and some are old favourites but also they are some favourites that I have discovered more recently.
First up we have the Benefit They're Real mascara, which I know has been a lot of peoples favourite for a while. But I only first tried it in October and I fell in love with it, I love how black and defined it makes my lashes. My only problem is its a real pain to get iff because it is so long-wearing.
A really new favourite is the Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash as not only does it add a lot of volume and thickness. But because of the slim brush that defines the lashes so no matter how much you put on it doesn't look clumpy.
One mascara that you guys have heard a lot about is the Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara and I did review it here. I love this one because of how black it is when you apply it and I love the shape of the brush as its slightly curved so you can get all your lashes.
Another one that has definitely been a long time favourite in the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless as its so long-wearing and again I love the brush because the bristles are so fine that it grabs every lashes and it really defines the lashes.
The newest mascara I've tried is the Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara and I love this one because of the deepness of the colour, it holds the curl so well. It never clumps my lashes and gives the, nice volume and length.

That's it for my Holy Grail mascaras I hope you enjoyed it and it gave you some inspiration if you're looking for a new mascara and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig