♥ Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review ♥

Leave a Comment
As mentioned in a post recently I really wanted to try the Beauty Blender but with the hefty price tag I thought I would try something a little cheaper before branching out to purchase a £16 sponge. So today I'm here to review the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.

Firstly I wanted to say when blending out my foundation with this sponge it gives a gorgeous coverage and never had a cakey or streaky finish. I especially love the flat side as it blends so fast and smoothly in the larger areas of the faces, whereas the pointy side is perfect to concealer the under eye area or blemishes when more precision is required.

Secondly, I have never had a makeup tool that has washed as quite as well as this sponge does. A quick wash with a gentle shampoo (I personally like the Johnson's baby shampoo) and it's as good as new. This minimizes how many sponges you have to buy. Also a huge positive is the sponge looks better when its wet. Meaning you can use the sponge straight after you've washed it unlike many foundation brushes.

My only negative is the sponge is quite delicate for example when I accidentally trapped the corner of my sponge in my palette it did rip part of my sponge apart. So do try and be a bit more careful than me if you are to purchase this sponge, which I do definitely recommend.

That's it for my review of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you soon.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig