♥ New Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer Review ♥

Leave a Comment
Recently I picked up the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer and I have really been loving it so I thought I would share it with you guys. I know this has been out for a while but Bourjois posted about both the foundation and concealer being new and improved so I thought you guys might want a review of the new version, but either way I wanted to share. Firstly this concealer comes with a doe foot applicator which I think is perfect to apply the concealer before blending out. This is a medium coverage concealer but it is so lightweight, therefore it doesn't crease under the eyes when you apply it. I feel it has great coverage for both under the eyes and for blemishes around the face and doesn't feel heavy at all, which also means it's so easy to blend out. I did have high expectations for this as the foundation is so highly raved about and it definitely didn't disappoint. 

Also as I writing this Boots currently have an offer for 2 for £14 because of the relaunch of these products, so definitely check that out quickly as this concealer does retail for £7.99 which is a little steep but after trying it I definitely think it's love it. But obviously getting both the foundation and concealer for £14 is a bargain, when the foundation is £9.99 by itself. I actually haven't tried the new foundation yet but I guessing if I like it as much as the concealer you'll be seeing it in a favourites post soon. I hope you found my review helpful of the new concealer and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig