♥ Collective haul ♥

Leave a Comment
So today I thought I would show you a few random bits that I have been picking up lately, show here we go.

Skincare

I picked up a new face wash from Neutrogena Visibly clear pink grapefruit facial wash which helps to eliminate spots and blackheads. I have been using this for a few days now and so far I really like it. It leaves my face feeling so soft and clean. Also the smell is amazing.
I have been having quite a few breakouts lately so I thought I would treat my skin to a detoxifying mask. So I bought the Kiko Energy Mask, I haven't used it yet so I don't know what I think about it just yet.

Makeup

So I have been wanting a YSL lipstick for so long now and when I was given a voucher for John Lewis I jumped on it and purchased the YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in the shade 29. I am so glad I bought this it is so silky on the lips and lasts around 3 hours. Oh and it smells like watermelon !
I got the Benefit Roller Lash sample out of the March Elle Magazine, I like this mascara so far however it is quite a wet formula and it doesn't really dry throughout the day. But I love the way it separates the lashes. So I do have a bit of a love hate relationship with this mascara.  
 I bought a new lipstick when I was in Kiko with my mum the other day this is the ultra glossy stylo lipstick in the shade 805 which is a beautiful raspberry shade, these smell even more like vanilla than MAC lipsticks. I haven't tried this lipstick on the lips yet but from what I can tell its really moisturizing and not really highly pigmented but really glossy as the name would suggest.
 I thought I would complete my Kiko palette while I was in London I bought the shades 218 which is a cream colour with lots of fine shimmer which would be perfect as an all over lid colour. Also the shade 213 which is a lovely warm toned medium matte brown which is a perfect crease colour.
While we were in Kiko they had an offer on that certain nail polishes were 10 for £7 so my mum and I split the deal and I bought the shades 267 which in a medium blue with a fine shimmer running through it , 663 which is one of there fancy top coats with silver, green and blue glitter. The shade 662 which is a other fancy top coat and its just a fine red glitter and the shade 658 which is a also a fancy top coat which is a gold glitter. 
Another Kiko Nail Polish which was really discounted and its the Kiko Real Glare nail lacquer in the shade 04 I think. Its a dark blue with a lighter blue glitter running through it. 

Random

I was in Selfridges and I saw the personalized Nutella jar stand and we all knew we had to get one so I got one and I thought I would show you. I also got one for my brother because I'm such I kind sister, I would show you but he's eaten most of it and now it looks a bit grubby so eww. 
And finally I got a MAC 224 dupe from eBay which was only 99p so I thought I would try it out and so far its a little bit starchy but is still great out blending out shadows.

So that's it hope you enjoyed reading and I will update you soon. Btw I think I might not have a uploading schedule as I just feel pressured it upload so I just gonna blog when I wanna blog. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig