♥ What's in my Travel Makeup Bag ♥

Leave a Comment
I really sorry about being MIA lately I've some big tests and projects at school. So I am finally back and hopefully I'm not to rusty, but let's give it a go. Today I will be showing you what I am taking to London tomorrow in the way of a wash/makeup bag. 

Here is the makeup bag I will be taking it is a Ted Baked Wash Bag that I got for Christmas.

I will be taking a few essentials like my everyday moisturiser which is the simple Kind to Skin replenishing rich moisturiser, my contacts and my contact solution, a hand sanitizer for when I put my contacts in and a spot treatment in case I get an unexpected blemish while I'm down there. 
For my base makeup I use the collection Lasting Perfection ultimate wear foundation in number one, porcelain and the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in number one, fair. I use my foundation together with my moisturiser to the coverage a bit lighter.
In the way of eyes I'm taking my favourite mascara combination for the minute which is the Avon Supershock and Benefit Roller Lash. For eyeshadow I'm taking my Naked Basics if I want a matte eye and the Makeup Revolution Iconic one if I want a shimmery eye. Of course I need an eye primer which is the Revlon Photoready eye primer.
When I packing my makeup bag for lips I go a little crazy. So I'm taking MAC Chatterbox, Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in LA Exclusive, Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Picnic in the Park, My new baby in the form of the YSL Rouge Volupte in 29, Opera Rose and finally a clear babylips as a chapstick.
For tools I'm bringing Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and Deluxe crease Brush. Makeup for you buffing brush and angled blending brush and finally a MAC 224 dupe from eBay. Then a no7 eyelash curler.

Hope this gave you some inspiration if you are packing a travel makeup bag soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig