♥ Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Review ♥

Leave a Comment
When I first saw this product I thought it would never work and would totally be a gimmicky product. But I when I saw Gabby's July Favourites video she said she thought the same thing until she tried it. It is very good at taking of normal nail polish however you may want to re-think it for a glitter polish. It leaves an oil on your nail that makes your nails smell like berries and moisturizers your cuticles. It does claim to remove your nail polish in one second, I do think that is a bold claim to make and I don't think it does remove the polish in one second as you do have to dip and twist your finger in quite a few times. However I do enjoy it unless I have a glitter top coat on then I do revert to cotton wool pads and nail polish remover.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig