♥ Another Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
So I have been collecting things I have been buying in the last month and thought I would show you. 


I bought a new eye primer, even though I do love my mua eye primer I wanted to try a different one so I could maybe review another one for you guys. So I picked up the Revlon Photo Ready eye primer and brightener. It is quite expensive at £9.99 so I would recommend getting it when its on a 2 for £10 like I did. 
When I bought the eye primer it was on 2 for £10 so I also bought the Revlon Moisture Stain in LA Exclusive, which is a lovely light pink shade. I wore this yesterday when I went shopping with my friends and I loved it and will do doing a review on it very soon.
While in boots I also picked up the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water while it was on offer for £3.33 and it was a double bonus because there was a offer on the boots advantage card that when you buy a facial you get  £1.50 worth of points so I thought I might as well try it when I get so many benefits.
We all know I love the Collection Lasting Perfection and the shade I bought in the summer was getting a little to dark for me so I picked up the lightest shade (yes I am that pale) which is the fair 1 shade. 









Because I loved the iconic 2 so much I thought I would try out the Iconic 1 and 3 especially because when I got my Christmas money I was extremely close to buying the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette. I will be doing a review on these soon so watch out of that.
From a shop in the lanes at Meadowhall called Kringle Candle I have always wanted to order from this store online but I feel ordering candles online is never going to be a good thing as want if they come and you hate the scent so I was so excited to see the store. I didn't know which one to pick so the woman said this is there best selling scent so I thought I would try this one.
I bought the Divergent trilogy from The Works as it was on sale for £9.99 and my cousin has recently got me obsessed with the film and so I thought I would try the books and really I want to find out what happens in the rest of the trilogy.
When I was in ikea I bought these shelves which I store my books on the top left shelf with my camera which is not there in the picture obviously. On the top right shelf I keep some of my DVD's and my Bath and Body Works candles. Then on the biggest shelf I keep some jars, Bath and Body Works body products, my Victoria's Secret spray and my Yankee candles.

Hope you enjoyed this haul and maybe it inspired you to buy something with some of your spending money.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig