♥ Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo ♥

Leave a Comment
So I absolutely love the batiste shampoo, however I don't like to buy it unless its on offer as I do think bit is a bit expensive for what it is. So when I went into boots it wasn't on offer but I was desperate for dry shampoo. My mind took this as its time to try out other brand. I picked the Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo in Ignite my colour and Uplifting Volume. I have to say that it works really well at absorbing oil, however it leaves my hair with the feeling that I spray a full can of crunchy hairspray. I initially thought it would disappear after brushing it out or rubbing it in but it stays their until you wash your hair. So I will probably continue buying batiste for a while.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig