♥ Tanya Burr Lipgloss Review ♥

Leave a Comment
I am a little late with this one, but better late then never and because I reviewed the Zoella line I thought it would make this a little youtuber week. I picked up mine in the shade Picnic in the Park (hauled here) its a lovely soft pink colour that is bright enough to be a nice everyday colour but not to soft it doesn't show up on the lips. The smells is amazing its so sweet a bit like starbursts, I love this smell some people they say its to sweet but I like it more than the smell of mac lip glosses. These are highly pigmented with a lovely shine. They are not sticky in the slightest of course we still have the problem of the hair in the lipgloss which is so annoying. So I love these but I won't be buying the whole range because they are £6.99, I picked this one up when they were 20% off on boxing day. So I would recommend them but just maybe pick a couple that are your favourite.  
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig