♥ My Pamper Routine ♥

Leave a Comment
I thought I would share my pamper routine, I love to give myself a good pamper routine when I've had a bad day or just want a bit me time and it is the perfect way just to brighten my mood. A lot of people have pamper routines where we just take a couple of hours to give have a bit of time to yourselves. So heres mine........



I like to start mine by running a nice hot bath, I lovely way to relax and of course you can use any bath products I personally used the Zoella Soak Opera and the Snowman form Lush which was from Lush's Christmas collection in 2013 which is pretty shameful. But its just the same as the butterball. Which is so moisturizing which is lovely for a pamper routine.



I also love to light a candle this one is the Zoella Let's glow because I was testing out the Zoella products that I reviewed last Wednesday. I love this one and of course it match the scent of the bubble bath.   


I like to wash my hair very other day and I like to use the Vo5 Smoothly does it shampoo and conditioner, ever since I started using this shampoo and conditioner I have seen my hair grow better and my split ends are a lot better as I am trying to grow my hair out so I do get split ends quite a lot and this shampoo and conditioner really helps.  




So I love to have a nice skin care routine so it all starts with taking my makeup off and I will use the Simple Kind to Eyes eye make-up remover to remove my mascara and then the Simple Kind to Skin on a cotton pad all around my face to scrub of all the dirt. After the bath I use the Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing rich moisturiser. I also use a body moisturiser however when using butterball I find I don't need a moisturiser because of all the cocoa butter in it.



What would a pamper routine be without a good old face mask. This is the Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle which is slightly exfoliating and smells like Strawberries and cream.


I also love either reading or watching some youtube videos or catching up on some programmes. Currently I am loving the Divergent trilogy which my cousin got me addicted to.



I think it is extremely important to stay hydrated while your in the bath as you are in all this hot liquid so you need to stay cool. I just love a big glass of cool water in my kilner jam that I got from wilko.


Of course we have to use the trusted tangle teezer to get out all the tangles from your hair after you've washed it. I got this for Christmas and have been loving it ever since. Which has kind of make me want the Aqua Splash one. What do you think?






Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you again on Sunday. Let me know what you do on your pamper routine I would be interested to know.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig