❄ The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel ❄

Leave a Comment

I feel like all I have been talking about lately is shower gel and body products, but here we go again this is the Body Shop pink grapefruit shower gel. I know that this is probably not the first scent you would pick up in the winter but I thought I would review it as it is one of my favourite scents form anywhere. Also the shop assistant told me that they were discontinuing this size of the shower gels so I grab a few while I was in there. Anyone on the the product, The Body Shop has one of my favourite formulas one it comes to Shower Gel as they are really easy to lather up in the shower as I find some shower gel it takes me ages to lather them up to actually wash my body. But The Body Shop are one of my favourites. As far as the scent goes its a lovely clean and fresh scent which makes it acceptable for a all year round scent. But I especially love it in the Spring time. PS I am prewriting these blog post so thats why it looks like it the 2nd.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig