❄ Lush Gold Fun Review ❄

Leave a Comment

So there going back to a Lush review this is the Gold fun, this is a little version from the Christmas set last year. No idea why I still have this as I didn't think I had any left but I discovered this in my Lush draw when I was clearing it out to put it all the cake stand that you can kind of see in the back ground of this photo. As for the actual product it smells beautiful like caramel. It actually shares the scent of Honey I washed the Kids Soap and I love Lush's fun all year round you can use it in the bath as bubble bath, shower gel or shampoo and of course you can use it a playdough. Definitely a Christmas staple for me in the past two years when it has been on sale in Lush and if you don't like the Honey I washed the Kids Soap there are lots of different scents to chose from. Also this year they released a snowman fun or just the beautiful normal scents. 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig