❄ Kiko Glow Touch for lips and cheeks review ❄

Leave a Comment
So for Blogmas Day 2, I am going to review the Kiko Glow Touch for lips and cheeks, unfortunately I'm not to sure wether these are still available to buy as last time I went into the London store they were still there. But checked on the website just now and I can't find them. But if you go into one of the stores and find one, deffo pick one up because they are amazing. I have one in the shade Heavy Honeysuckle, which is a beautiful quite vibrant pink. The formula of these are great they leave a nice stain on the lips after fading away, I haven't tried them on my cheeks as I don't wear base makeup at the minute. My only complaint would be the packaging I can never get the lid of and as you can probably tell with the dint in the product when I was opening it once. After from that I love these.


Ever since I got this product I thought it looked similar to Mac's Chatterbox which is one of my favourite lipsticks in the entire universe. As you can see swatched they do look pretty similar but the Mac one is a lot more pigmented at first glance but the Kiko one is very buildable and you can probably get them to the same pigmentation on the lips with a few layers


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig