❄ Ciate Mini Mani Month Day 13 - 24 ❄

Leave a Comment
So if you didn't notice I did miss Blogmas Day 21 which is when I was supposed to do my third Ciate Mini Mani Month update however I had come down with the flu (Fun !!). So I had pre-wrote the rest of the Blogmas. But I was opening this advent calendar through December, which meant I couldn't pre-write this blogpost before I was ill. Anyway hope you enjoy the last 12 days of the Ciate Mini Mani Month 2013

Day 13 - Loop the Loop - A lemon shade
Day 14 - Party shoes - Duo chrome glitter top coat
Day 15 - Glitter all the way - Gold glitter
Day 16 - Chinchilla - A Baby blue colour
Day 17 - Members only - Nude with gold shimmer
Day 18 - Knickerbockerglory - A Hot pink

Day 19 - Ice Queen - Silver Caviar Pearls
Day 20 - Apple & Custard - Light green shade
Day 21 - Iced Frappe - Slightly purple toned beige
Day 22 - Three Glitter Nail Files (Pictured below)
Day 23 - Mistletoe Magic - Green, Gold and Red Sequins
Day 24 - Talent Scout - Rich Purple











I tried out the glitter top coat called Party shoes that was from Day 14 (Excuse the chipped effect, I painted them three days ago and they are already destroyed Which colour shall I paint them next ??) I really liked the formula of the glitter as they don't feel really glittery on the nails. The nail polish under the glitter is Barry M Gelly Blue Grape. 


I used my new camera that I got for Christmas it is the Canon Powershot SX510 and it is currently half price on Argos' website so if you live in the UK I would definitely recommend checking it out if you are need of a new camera. It is a bridge camera so it is better than a digital but not as good as a DLSR camera 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig