❄ Korres Lip Butter Review ❄

Leave a Comment
I picked this up while I was in Greece over the summer as I had heard nothing but good things about the Korres products in general. Gabby mentioned it in her lipstick product addict tag and ever since its been on my wish list (shoutout the Claire with our strange wish lists). So when I saw it in Greece I grabbed it. I am i a little disappointed by the smell I thought it would smell a lot nicer. But its a really nice product if your running out the house and don't have time to sit down for about 5 minutes and get a perfect red lip. Of course it won't be as pigmented as your normal red lipstick. But its a really nice glossy deep red, so its just like a deep red lip gloss but its very moisturizing as well which is added bonus for me. Especially in the Winter as my lips get so dry and if your not to confident with lip colours like me you can start of with something like this and work your way up.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig