❄ My Favourite Christmas Decoration 2014 ❄

Leave a Comment

I bought this ornament earlier in December after seeing something similar on Gabby's Instagram and Miss Budget Beauty's Video. I first found it on Not on the High street, however it was sold out and then never came back in stock. So when |I found this one in Lakeland in Harrogate I was over the moon. There was a choice between Cream and Red, obviously I choose the Cream as you can see. I came with a fake candle that I'm using but. I will probably swap to a real candle when the battery runs out. It was on offer when I got it but I'm not to sure whether its still on sale as I am pre writing this post. Get your one here


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig