❄ Sephora Glossy Lip Pencils Review ❄

Leave a Comment
I picked a set up from Sephora when my family and I went to New York in April. My mum and I both picked up this set with three of the Sephora brand Glossy Lip Pencils. They are in the shades Glossy Pale Pink, Glossy Orange and Glossy Pink. I do quite like these because they are just like the Revlon balm stains but with a much nicer smell. They smell really nice and fruity, I like the Glossy Pale Pink and the Glossy Orange more than the Glossy Pink as they are a little bit more pigmented and a bit more long wearing. I just feel like the Glossy Pink one doesn't last long on the lips and you can barely tell that's on the lips, so I wasn't to impressed with that one. But the Glossy Pale Pink and the Glossy Orange ones are really nice.   
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig