❄ Avon Eyeshadow Palette Review ❄

Leave a Comment






This is the Avon True Colour Quad in Purple Haze, it has beautiful highlight pinky colour, a lilac shade, a really deep purple and a amazing grey colour. These are all slightly sheeny, they are definitely not matte but not shimmery they are just a bit sheeny. They all have tiny particles of glitter in them but nothing noticeable. I love this palette none of the colours have names so I'm going to refer to them as where they are in the palette. I love taking the top left shade as a inner corner, the top right colour all over the lid and bottom left colour in the crease. If I want to make to especially smokey I put a tiny bit of the bottom right colour in the outer v. Also as you can probably tell by the swatches they are extremely pigmented and they are really smooth and easy to blend.  

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig