❄ What I got for Christmas 2014 ❄

Leave a Comment
So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and so you all what I got for Christmas as my subscription box is currently jam packed with What I got for Christmas 2014 videos. Can I first say I am not trying to brag about the presents I am extremely grateful for all the presents I received, anyway lets get into what my family get me for Christmas this year.

The first thing I opened on Christmas was my stocking which my mum packs for my brother and I ever year. So I got some chocolate which included a chocolate santa (stocking staple in our house), chocolate coins, chocolate snowies (favs) and a tube of Smarties. Some skincare bits I received was one of my favourite face masks, a few simple products (Eye makeup remover and Cleansing Lotion). Then finally in my stocking was a Avon Nail Wheel.
My Grandma (my mum's mum) gave me the Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara, My favourite Lindor chocolate which I only get at Christmas, a White chocolate reindeer and The Daisy Dream Perfume OMG Happy dance alert.
From my Auntie Dawn, Uncle Gary and my cousins. They gave me the Benefit Sweet Tintations set which contains a Benebalm, mini Benetint, Lollibalm and mini Lollitint. They got me a weekly organiser as they know I like being organised and the zoella fizz bar which smells great.
My brother gave me the Lush Mrs Frosty gift set which includes Butterball, So White and a mini Comforter bubble bar. Speaking of Lush my annual Boxing Day haul will be on the way as soon as my box comes.
From my parents I'm going to split the presents into a few categories so the first is Bath and Body and candles. So I may have asked for Zoella's range and my mum was extremely clever and already few I had the makeup bag and the fizz bar (mums are so clever). Which left me with the Soak Opera, Blissful Mistful, Creamy Madly Dreamy and Let's Glow. They got me Marc Jacob's Honey Lotion which I asked the perfume last year last minute so my mum didn't have time to buy it. She remember and got me the lotion as she knew that my Grandma was getting me the Daisy Dream Perfume. The cute owl candle (which is vanilla). A Jack Wills Ladies perfume rollerball set which I was going to buy in Jack Wills the other day and some how my mum turned me of it. And a Victoria's Secret set.   
If you know me you will know I love baking so my parents bought me The Great British Bake Off Cook Book, a Baking calendar and cookie press that I have been wanting for ages.
My parents know that I love all things beauty so they got me a Tangle Teezer as my other one just kick the bucket, two ciate Nail Set and you will know that I just got a whole bunch of Ciate nail polishes from the 2013 advent calendar that I bought from TK.Max this year. I got two packs of cotton pads as they are always useful, a massive brush set which are mostly eye brushes as my mum knows I don't often wear base makeup. And the star of the show a Ted Baker Wash Bag.
Finally from my parents they got me a ticket to see The Vamps next year which wouldn't be complete without a t-shirt to wear on the day.

Hope you enjoyed seeing What I got for Christmas, I also got some money from my other members of my family which I have spent some of it so a haul will be coming up soon. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas with your friends and family. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig