❄ Winter Essentials ❄

Leave a Comment
Welcome to Blogmas. I might not make it through the whole month but let's give it a go. So here we go. I thought today I would share with you my Winter essentials as it is December now and it will soon be Christmas (so excited). So these are a few of my winter beauty/random favourites for Winter.

From Left to Right: Chit Chat Glitter Silver, Models Own (don't know the shade name), Kiko in 554, Avon in Ruby Slippers, China Glaze in Ruby Pumps and Angelica (doesn't have a shade name)
So we all know my obsession with nail polishes and during the winter I love my deeper purples, reds and of course you can not forget the glitter polishes. I have a mix of brands and I love the formula of all of them, I would say my favourite is definitely the kiko one as it's just such a unique shade that I have never seen before. 

And we also know my obsession with Lush and as the weather gets cooler I become a much more of a bath person, because in the summer its just wash and go and in Winter I just love a relaxing bath. Also Lush has there Christmas line out and everyone loves a bit Lush's Christmas line, some of my favourites are Candy Mountain, the Gold Fun and Yog Nog soap.     

You know we all have a thing with Starbucks (well most of us) I bought this tumbler last year on Boxing day so it had quite a lot of money of it. Because I feel like it's just me that thinks that the Starbucks tumblers are really expensive for what they are. Even though I don't like coffee I still love Starbucks Some of my favourites drinks include Caramel hot chocolate and the Peppermint hot chocolate.   

So you know we all get sick at this time of the year and I for one hate being sick so I am going to be good this year with using hand sanitizes (even though I have a throat infection while writing this blog post) because I always buy them and never use them hence why I am ill right now. These are the bath and body works ones I bought from New York when I went in April, so I'm hoping because I bought a holder that I'm going to use them. 

Of course we all like our home to smell nice all year round, but most of my candles do come out in Autumn and Winter. This is Yankee Candle's Christmas Cupcake, I got it for Christmas last year from my mum and dad. Yankee Candle is one of my favourite brands for candles because the scent throw is amazing. Literally I light this is my bedroom and our entire top floor smells like vanilla and cupcakes YUM. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig