❄ Avon Supershock Mascara ❄

Leave a Comment
This is one of my favourite mascara for lengthening and defining, however I like to pair it up with Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless (reviewed here) I do like this mascara if my lashes get a bit do clumpy with another mascara. I love this mascara for defining the lashes, so I definitely love this mascara however I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it and I mostly buy this mascara when it goes in sale book when it's around £4 or £5 as I wouldn't use this mascara everyday as I like a lot more volume than this mascara gives me. Which is why I like to pair it up with a whatever mascara I'm using at the moment, so overall I do like this mascara but I think there are mascaras out there that can do a lot more. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig