❄ Top 5 Body Products for Winter ❄

Leave a Comment
As a part of Blogmas I thought I would do a top 5 Tuesday series so up first we have my Top 5 Body Products for Winter.


1. I love the smell of vanilla in the winter so I love to reflect that in the choice of shower gel I use. This particular one is Rich and Foamous by Soap and Glory which has scents of oats, almond and brown sugar. Which in by book makes you smells like a walking cookie. I have also been using The Body Shop's Vanilla Brulee Shower Gel and if you want to smell really nice on a budget I would definitely recommend checking out The Body Shop. They have some really good deals on there Christmas gifts (Hint hint to my friends and family)

2. I love Body Sprays especially I throw in your bag as they are a lot less expensive than perfumes so it doesn't matter if you use it up a lot faster than a full sized perfume. Especially if its a glass bottle they can break n your bag really easily and they can get really pricey. This particular one is Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar, but if your from he UK like me I would definitely check out Natural Collection's Body Sprays as there like £2.

3. Next we have the well and trusted hand cream as we all get really dry skin this time of the year and I love these baby ones from The Body Shop, they have changed the packaging since I got this one. I got it form the Boxing Day Sale and I didn't open it and stiffed it away for this year and I bought a few so I keep one in my School bag and one by my Bed. The Body Shop Hand Creams are amazing this is the Cranberry Joy which is similar to the Frosted Cranberry this year.

4. Along the same lines as the hand cream is body butter this one is The Righteous Butter by Soap and Glory this is the mini pot as I am desperate to go shopping for some of the Christmas scents form The Body Shop to match the shower gel but I haven't had chance. I do get the big ones from Soap and Glory year round as they are a little cheaper and you get a little bit more than The Body Shop, however I like to go all out and buy the amazing Christmas scents.

5. And of course you can't forget perfume I have this little baby Prada perfume I'm not to sure on the name as I received it as a gift from my mum, but it is such an amazing scent but I have never found this scent on sale again so I only use this for special events. But if you ever find this please tell me because I need this back in my life full time. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig