❄ Kiko Infinity Eyeshadows Review ❄

Leave a Comment
So while I was in Kiko I picked up two of their eyeshadows because I actually had a makeover while I was in there looking around. Because if you didn't know in the London store you can go downstairs where it is a little less busy and you can actually have your makeup done for free. So my mum and I could advantage of that and both had a makeover. And the lady use these two colours on me while I was down there and can I just say these last so long after going into Kiko my mum and I went to see Wicked. By the end of the show they were still fully on my eyes and I'm looking at the list of the products and she didn't use any eyeshadow primer. I used these since I got back and they are so creamy and pigmented they are extremely comparable to my Urban Decay shadows and they are only £5. Amazing! 



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig