♥ StephaniePlansCo Review ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going to be reviewing StephaniePlansCo which is a Etsy store which sells these amazing Mickey Mouse donut paper clips. I personally gravitated towards the princess ones including Belle, Ariel and Rapunzel, however she does an amazing range including original donuts, Disney villians and so many more. 

Firstly I'd just like to say this seller is amazing, she honestly couldn't have done enough for me including changing clips after purchase and a custom order of the Rapunzel rose clip (which is now a listed clip due to popularity). I spoke to Stephanie so much before I actually placed my order about everything from international shipping to customs. My order was shipped after a week I ordered it which I personally thought was really good as they are made to order and especially seen as I had a custom order. Her products are so amazing and good quality, they feel so sturdy and I mean her designs are breathtaking. I especially love her rose crown clips as they have stunning glittery ears, the Ariel has the most gorgeous green glitter ears which look remarkable. I love following her Instagram as she releases so many beautiful designs that I always want and they definitely don't disappoint as they are even more beautiful in person. Stephanie's attention to detail is amazing there's details on these clips you would never ever think to put on there such as the small glitter detail on the pleat of the dresses. 

Overall I couldn't recommend this shop more from the service to the owner to the stunning products Stephanie delivers. Even if you don't purchase any of these clips, please just go and check out her store (here) or her Instagram (here) as her products are just so stunning and deserve so much recognition. Also she brings out so many amazing clips there's at least one that would suit you.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig