♥ eBay Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm to be doing an eBay haul, I did buy all these things in January however because most of them were from China I did have to wait a bit of time for shipping and also I stupidly decided to order when it was Chinese New Year so it did take even longer. However it's all here now and I'm going to show you them today, I ventured onto eBay as I'd been watching a lot of eBay hauls and I wanted to try out some of the things for myself. So let's get into it.
Firstly I bought a few things for my phone including this adorable phone case which I think looks a lot like the Skinny Dip phone cases. Which I do have one of but I find they're not very good quality, so I thought I'd buy a cheaper version and this one is really cute.
Secondly I bought a Pop Socket as I've seen so many people using them and I have to say it does make your phone a lot easier to hold and I've been dropping it a lot less. So hopefully this 99p pop socket will be able to save me a lot of money instead of replacing my screen.
I bought a few beauty things including this really cute eyelash case as I keep leaving my eyelashes that I have around the house and I just needed a cheap solution. So when I found this I thought it would be perfect as I know a company does something like this as I've seen it in some videos. But I just needed a cheap solution.
 I also bought some makeup brushes including these Real Techniques dupe brushes which I do want to do a review on soon as I haven't used them yet. I came across these as I noticed them in a lot of people's hauls, so I figured I'd give them a go. 
Another makeup brush I bought was this fan brush as I really wanted one for highlighter as I've noticed the brush I was using makes my highlighter too thick, so I've been trying this one out and I don't really like it as I feel it isn't dense enough to pick up the product.
The only actual makeup item I bought were these lip liners as I'd seen them on BellaBambinaxx's channel. She gave them a good review to say they were £1.99 and I must say I am not really enjoying them as they are so hard that you can't really line your lips without really pressing down and then I think you lose control. Therefore I personally wouldn't recommend them.
The final thing in my eBay haul are these sunglasses as I really wanted to try them out but I didn't know whether they were going to suit me. I'm still not to sure whether they do or not but they were only £1.90, therefore if I decide against them I didn't waste a lot of money.

That's it for my eBay haul I hope you enjoyed and maybe it gave you some inspiration to do a bit of shopping yourself. See you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig