♥ Kringle Candle Review ♥

Leave a Comment
I hauled this candle a while a go from Kringle Candle and I finally burnt though it so I thought I would review it for you guys. This is the Daylight Candle size which cost £2.50 which I think is an excellent price as they burn for 12 hours. I think they burn for a little longer than 12 hours looking back on it. The scent throw is great I made the whole of my upstairs in my house. The description from Mick on the website of the scent is (The essence of approaching summer. We combined lavish floral notes and sweet fruit accords with a just-right counterpoint of sandalwood and musk to create this masterwork.) The online shop is where most people will buy from, however there is a shop opened in The Lanes of Meadowhall is your near there. This is where I got my candle from, there are a lot of scents and sizes to chose from in the range and I would suggest even trying one of the Daylight candles as they are only £2.50.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig