♥ My Mac Palette ♥

Leave a Comment
Today as promised a while ago I'm back with an in depth look at my Mac palette, I've swatched each colour so you can get a better look at them. My personal intention for my Mac palette was to have colour that could be interpreted many different ways for a nude eye look. So I'll so you the colours I picked.
Firstly we have Nylon, which is a beautiful shimmering white shade that is perfect for both the eyebrow and inner-corner highlight.
Next is Jest, I particularly love this shade all over of the lid and put a light brown colour in the crease. As it's just such a pretty shimmery pink toned shade, it is very similar to All That Glitters so don't feel like you have to have both.
This is Expenisve Pink, which I was a bit scared of at first but I thought I'd buy it as I wanted to go out of my comfort zone. But it's still a wearable shade as it has a very strong gold tint to it.
This is Saddle, it's the shade I was previously talking about as it's my favourite shade to use with Jest as it's really subtle which is what you need with just a light shade like Jest. But also it's a perfect transition shade for my skin tone when you want to do a smoky eye.
I love Amber Lights as it's a stunning gold, it is very oranged tone so it works well with the next shade. But if your a person that like a yellow toned gold instead of this burnt orange. I'd definitely recommend Half-Baked from Urban Decay.
As I said Bronze works so amazing with Amber Lights and its actually the reason I bought these two were to use them together. They look amazing either with Amber Light on the lid and Bronze in the crease, however they also look great when you simply mix them together and apply all over the lid.
Tempting is another good one for the crease and again works great with Amber Lights or something I've started doing recently is deepening up the outer corner with Tempting when using Saddle and it looks so pretty. 
A more subtle version of the previous two shades is Mulch. this is actually one I bought a really long time ago but I do still love it. It does have a subtle shimmer to it which I think makes it even more pretty.
And finally we have Embark, this is a really dark plum which does look slightly brown at the same time. I chose this shade to again take me out of my comfort zone a bit instead of buying a plain old brown and its the perfect shade to really darken the outer corner.

That's it more my Mac palette I hope you enjoyed and it gave you some inspiration if you're looking to buy a Mac palette in the future. I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig