♥ My Holy Grail Lip Products ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going to share my Holy Grail lip products, these are just the products that I'm constantly reaching for at the minute that I keep in my bag for easy reach when I'm out and about.
Firstly we have Kylie's lip kit in Posie K which I always reach for when I'm going for a meal or a special event as it does take a bit of time to apply so applying in a rush is a definite no.
Secondly we have a few Mac lipsticks including  Brave this is my all time favourite lipstick it goes with everything and it's the perfect formula that you don't have to keep applying it over and over.
Next up we have Mac Viva Glam ll which is just the perfect nude for everyday and I actually wore this for prom so it's a lipsticks which is especially special for me.
I also love Mac's Ruby Woo Lipstick which I really like for a bold lip because sometimes life doesn't go well and we need a bright red lip to get us through it. This one is my favourite because it's a matte lip and stays on forever.
The final Mac lipstick is Mac's Mehr and I especially love this one as it's matte so its last so much longer than other lipsticks. But then it's also such a comfortable formula to wear, so it's definitely become an everyday lipstick.
One of my newest favoruites in the Milani lipstick in the shade Plumrose, I love the formula of these lipsticks it is a glossy finish so unfortunately it doesn't last as long as some other lipsticks. However it's so comfortable on the lips and it's very nicely pigmented.
I have two Bite Beauty lipsticks which have become favourites very quickly including the shade Rhubarb which I think is the perfect everyday day mauve shade. The Bite lipsticks are amazing and made of natural ingredients which is always good.
Another shade from the Bite range is Sour Cherry which is an amazing deep red and is perfect when I want something a bit more comfortable than Mac's Ruby Woo and this is also a lot easier to apply with it being a glossy finish.

So that's it for my holy grail lipsticks I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig