♥ Mac's Brave vs Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob ♥

Leave a Comment







I have been trying to find some cheaper alternatives to my Mac lipsticks for you guys. Recently I have found a shade very similar to Brave from Mac which is a very popular shade that everyone seems to love. The shade I have found is Rimmel's Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob. Which I think is as perfect as this dupe is going to get, if there's any difference the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob is a more of a matte finish than Mac's Brave which is a Satin finish so it's slightly more glossy than Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob. I do think the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob is more long lasting whereas Mac's Brave wears off a little quicker. However if your a beginner I would suggest splashing out for the Mac's Brave as it is a lot easier to apply. As lip liners do take a little more practice at getting them perfect compared to just putting on a lipstick. Overall I think both are good lip products, but I actually prefer the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob as I like it's long lasting power and it's matte finish.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig