♥ Lush Halloween Collection ♥

Leave a Comment


It seems to be becoming a bit of a tradition over here on my blog to give an overview of all the latest Lush collections. So today I'm going to share the Halloween Collection for 2015. I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed by the line up this year as I know it's always only been a mini collection before the huge Christmas collection comes out but I don't know I just seemed a little bit disappointed this year.

First up we have a few variations of the Lord Of Misrule scent including the bath bomb returning Vanilla, Patchouli and Black Pepper it's a lovely spicy scent.

With a similar scent comes the Aliens and Monsters Fun, which I think is one of the most exciting releases from this particular collection. As I just love the concept of Fun.

Another new release this year is the Nightwing Shower Jelly, which is another product that they have in a lot of different scents in. This one is very refreshing with lime oil added in. Also it's really fun to use it in the shower, just be a bit careful as they can get a bit slippy.

And finally another return from last year is the Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar which is one of my personal favourites because its so glittery, but also with a lovely fresh scent with grapefruit and lime it smells amazing to.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig