♥ Lush Christmas Collection: Returning Favourites ♥

Leave a Comment
Another day, time for another Lush collection. Today I'm sharing the Christmas collection however there are a lot of items so I've splits it into three different posts. Today's post is going to be a post of all the returning products from the previous Christmas collections, on Thursday it will be a post of all the new products joining the Christmas collection. Then finally next Tuesday we have my top 5 gifts from the line.

I'm only going to only do an overview of all the returning favourites if you want a more in depth descriptions read my post from last year (here), Also if you want various Lush reviews look (here).

Firstly we have the one and only bath melt in the line this year, which is the Snow Angel Bath Melt returning from last year. I'm not sure but I haven't seen the melting snowman this year. I hope its just sold out because my Christmas bath won't be the same without him
A lot of returning Christmas shower products including the famous Snow Fairy shower gel followed by Rose Jam returning for another year (which is my personal favourite shower gel Snow Fairy can just get a bit sickly). Also back for another year is the Snowman Showman Jelly which was one of my favourites from last years releases and finally the snowman fun which you guys know I love the Lush Fun.
Of course most of the famous Christmas bath bombs have returned including my personal favourites counting Butterbear, Luxary Lush Pud, Dashing Santa, So White and Shoot For The Stars. Also back again are the cult favourites Cinders and Father Christmas. 
Back for the bubble bars is the true classics of Candy Mountain and Magic Wand. Then here again from last year is Holly Golightly, which obviously I love because its covered in glitter.


Of course we can't forget Lush's soap and back for another year is Snowcake, Baked Alaska and my personal Christmas favourite Yog Nog.
Somthing that is more new to me is Lush's skincare and some cult favourites have returned including Buche De Noel Cleanser, Santa Baby Lip Tint, Santa's Lip Scrub, First Snow Sparkly Dusting Powder and Celebrate Body Lotion.

That's it for all the returning products hope your personal favourite returned. I wish the Drummers Drumming Reuseable Bubble Bar had returned as that was one of my favourites last year. Come back on Thursday to see all the new products for this year.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig