♥ Septemeber Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
Another month has past and it's time for another one of my monthly hauls. Hope your enjoying this new format, anyway let's jump straight in.
Firstly I bought this phone case from eBay as I think personally that you can never have enough glitter in your life. You can get it (here).
Next up I took a trip to Boots and bought a mini Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for when I go to Lesotho on October 13th.
 Also for my trip I bought a new Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade 1 as mines all gross and used up. I can't tell you how nice it is to have a fresh one after having a grubby one for a while.
 Not for my trip but still from Boots I decided to pick up a few more bits of skincare including a repurchase of my Neutrogena Visably Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash and the matching Facial Scrub.
 A few planner things include a new really cute planner cover from the Erin Condren website. I did buy this in group order I would really recommend checking out some groups on Facebook if you want to order from Erin Condren and not pay $20 for shipping.
 And finally I bought some sticker paper from eBay as I want to get into making some of my own stickers for my planner then it's a bit cheaper for me. I printed these the other day, I actually just found them on Pinterest.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig