♥ Etsy Sticker Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm showing you a haul of all the stickers I've bought in the past month. I will do individual reviews for the shops I've never bought from as this would just get way to long if not. All links will be at the bottom of the post.

Firstly I bought from a shop called Planning Roses which a shop in Canada I found this shop through YouTube has the owner has a really good YouTube channel. From her shop I bought her Winter Blossom Full Weekly Kit and her package stickers. I've been looking for the perfect Package stickers everywhere and this kit is so cute. I think I'm going to save it for one of the weeks in March.



Next up we have a shop called Plannable Designs, unfortunately I'm not very impressed with this shop I bought these super cute movie stickers. They have a lovely colour range and amazing sticker quality. However I ordered these on a Thursday and they didn't get ship for another week which I was quite disappointed at. Then they came and they don't even fit the Erin Condren boxes and I'm really disappointed.



And finally on a more positive note we all know my obssession with the shop The Plump Planner her kits are £1.95, amazing quality what could be better ? So this time around I bought Andy's Bedroom, C is for Cookie, Who Fairest of them All, Spring Awakening and the Cinema Set. Love this shop so much and would always recommend it. I can't express my love for this shop enough her stickers are so cheap yet so well thought out



That's it for another round of sticker hauls hope you enjoyed and I've made you want to buy lots of pretty stickers. I'll leave all the links below and reviews of Planning Roses and Plannable Designs will be coming soon.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig