♥ Huge Lush Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm doing huge Lush haul, now don't worry I didn't buy all this. This is a mixture of Christmas presents and Boxing Day Sale items. However seen as I took a blogging break for January I never had chance do to a What I got for Christmas post. So here we go...

Firstly from my friend Katie for Christmas I received The Comforter Bubble Bar , which is an all time favourite of mine. Then she also bought me the Rainbow Fun, I think this is a really cool concept as each colour has a different smell.

Then from my parents I received: So White Bath Bomb (which I have already used oops), Yog Nog Bath Bomb, Comforter Bubble Bar and Luxary Lush Pud which has extremely crumbled on me which you can slightly see. They also bought me the Rose Jam Shower Gel and they also know that the comforter is my favourite scent so they bought me the shower cream as well. And finally they bought me the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner which I love. 

So now onto the craziness of The Boxing Day sale. Which I'm really annoyed at because I hd so much in my cart that I loved and it took me 2 hours to do. I finally checked out and I get a email a couple of weeks later saying you have a partial refund. They didn't even have the curiosity to email me and tell me they had cancel half my order I mean I had a lot of stuff in my basket I had gift sets and my favourite Christmas items. So I rang them up and I order another box set. But I'm still quite annoyed because I stock up a lot on the Boxing Day Sale. Because as much as I love Lush its still really expensive so I like to get a lot half price on Boxing Day.

Anyway enough of my rant I bought four So White Bath Bombs, Santa Lip Scrub, Peeping Santa Bubble Bar, Snow Fairy Shower Gel. When I rang up I bought a Merry Christmas Box Set which contains: Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb, Peeping Santa Bubble Bar, Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, Cinders Bath Bomb and Dashing Santa Bath Bomb.

That's it for my Huge Lush Haul, sorry for my little rant but I'm upset that I didn't get to stock up as much as I normally do.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig