♥ Plannning Roses Review ♥

Leave a Comment
As promised I'm back with a review of these sticker form Planning Roses if you want to see my recent haul from Etsy sticker shop then click here. But if not lets get into the review.
Firstly I just want to say have cute these stickers are, I bought the Winter Blossom Kit and the package stickers. The sticker quality is amazing especially seen as it's a matte paper. I love all the stickers from America and Canadian shops however the shipping can be so expensive but the sticker designs are absolutely amazing. When Planning Roses opened I really wanted to order some stickers but I automatically thought that the shipping would be unbearable but it was the complete opposite. The shipping was completely affordable and the time it took Jenna to send out the stickers was empecable. I ordered the stickers late Sunday night and the stickers were shipped early Tuesday morning. I couldn't recommend this shop more unfortunately she is struggling to keep things in stock as her stickers are in popular demand but definitely follow her on Instagram to catch her restocks even if your waiting it's definitely worth it. These are amazing. 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig