♥ Craftie Charlie Haul and Review ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm doing a haul and review on some scrapbooking goodies. Craftie Charlie is a UK based website where you can buy American scrapbooking goods in the UK so shipping isn't ridiculous. First I'll show you the products I received and then we'll get into the review.
Firstly we have some gorgeous Becky Higgin's Project Life goodies. For Christmas my mum bought me the Kiwi set for my Lesotho scrapbook and ever since I've been obsessed. So I was sent the Rain Edition Core Kit, Small Variety Pack Page Protectors, Midnight Edition Textured cards and really cute album (which I can't find the name for sorry..)
Next up we have some really cute embellishments including Doodledug Design's sprinkles shapes in the Snow Flurry version which little snowman stickers, so cute. Next up we have the K&co rub ons which have really cute family quotes in them. Then we have a bling it flower.
I also got sent a few 12x12 sheets so we have the Echo Park 3x4 Journalling cards from the Fine and Dandy collection, Crate paper Little Bo Peep sticker sheet, Simple Stories Legacy Cardstock Stickers and the Bo Bunny Woodland Winter Sticker Sheet.


So that's all the amazing products now onto the review. I love this shop I mean wouldn't love American Scrapbooking goodies with cheap shipping prices ? Also the shipping is really fast and she doesn't take long to process the orders at all. The goodies are well protected when they are shipped with bubble wrap so nothing is going to get damage when it travels from her to you. I'd definitely recommend this shop to any avid scrapbooker in the UK who wants to try something new compared to Hobbycraft brands.

Just a quick note about my posting schedule I will only be putting up posts on a Friday as I'm coming into exam season meaning I don't have a lot of spare time to write posts for you. But I'll be back with exciting things in the summer. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig