♥ Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara Review ♥

Leave a Comment
So today I'm back as promised with another review and today we're reviewing the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara.

This is definitely my new favourite mascara especially because I struggle so much with having oily eyelids and nearly every mascara I try either flakes off or smudges onto to my under eyes. This one is so much better than the ones I've tried, it doesn't flake throughout the day.

Also one of my pet peeves with mascaras is them turning grey when applied to the eyelashes. But this one is so black which I personally makes it look a lot nicer.

The formula is great because it separates the lashes so you don't get spidery lashes. It volumises, which I really like in a mascara because I have quite long eyelashes so they weigh down quite a lot.

So overall I'd definitely recommend this if you're in the market for a new mascara. I hope you enjoyed my review and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig