♥ My Months in Photos ♥

Leave a Comment
So a few months have gone past since I did my last my months in photos, this means I'm back with another one from the month of May to August. Also I hope you're enjoying my new Instagram theme and if you haven't seen it check it out here.
1. I left my high school in May, this is a photo with my friend Abbie on leaver's day.
2. Of course on Leaver's day we had a party.
3. One of the most awful parts of leaving school was saying goodbye to my performing family.
4 & 5. Prom Night with Abbie, Madelin, Hollie, Nicole and Charlotte.
6. Prom after party with Abbie and Anna.
7. After leaving school I took part in the NCS program.
8. During NCS I actually had the amazing opportunity to bump into Carrie Hope Flecther and say hello.
9. After NCS was completed I went on a cruise with my family around the Baltic's.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig